Nonlinear Physicist/Optical/Electrical Engineer
We are seeking to fill a position related to advancing our general waveguide fabrication and ferroelectric domain patterning efforts. This includes characterization of a material's nonlinear optical performance.
- Advanced technical degree or equivalent in the physical sciences and engineering
- Related experiences include: programing for data acquisition, user interface control, and numerical analysis, electric field poling, laser/OPO alignment, design, setup and monitoring of fully integrated fiber-based optical systems and fiber alignment, splicing and packaging.
- Waveguide fabrication
- Proposal development
- Work productivity in a fast paced, research type environment with frequently changing priorities
- Proficiency in technical writing and oral communication
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- US Citizen or Green Card holder preferred
- Electric poling for quasi-phase matching and other material engineering
- Developing material characterization process
- Building state of the art integrated photonics devices
- Testing, characterizing, and analyzing optical and electro-optical systems
2310 University Way, Bldg. #1-1
Bozeman, Montana 59715